Optimize Your Department Training Today
With Joseph Studios and LifterLMS, you can cut your department onboarding training time in half, ensure consistent training for all associates, foster a culture of learning within your team, and prove your group meets regulatory compliance for initial and annual training (whether it be OSHA, HIPAA, CFR21, PCI, or anything else). You’ll be able to control the; delivery method, timing, reporting, consistency, and ensure knowledge isn’t just held with one person.
New Employee Experiences at the Speed of Business
Digitize your department training operations and ensure each new employee has the perfect onboarding.
Jaw-dropping Employee Engagement
Build experiences employees love and want to use. Craft beautiful, branded training courses with pixel-perfect designs that work anywhere, on any device.
Launch new courses yourself in minutes or have our team build and manage your training experiences.
Data and Dashboards Your Business Demands
Deliver brilliant business dashboards, KPIs, training and compliance monitoring, and performance analytics with one screen.
Agility Your Business Will Love
Quickly adapt and improve business processes, rules, and SOPs to keep up with new industry best practices.
Enterprise Scale and Security
Deliver training of any size or complexity with the confidence that all your business-critical data is safe and secure.
Prove to auditors your employees are caught up on training;
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace violence
- Active shooter
- Code of conduct
- Training specific to your department
- All government regulated training
Culture of Learning
- Anyone in your company can build a course
- Take lessons learned from past projects, conferences, or decades of experience and make it centrally available to everyone on the team
Agility in Training
- Enable departments to create and amend their own department training
- No need to rely on costly resources to build or manage your LMS
- Update training across the entire enterprise, or just for a single department
- Prove everyone is trained to a single standard
- Help prevent legal issues and employee claims
- Prove everyone’s training is up to date